Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Spirituality of Advent--All Entries in a (large) PDF

Very brief entry tonight.  I put together all the entries including the one in which I introduced the idea of the spirituality of Advent, the 25 entries, and teh epilogue.  I edited a bit.  I added some pictures--some I'd taken and others I borrowed from the web with citations.  If you have read everything in my blog in the past month, you might still want to read this to see the whole thing together.  If you haven't read the blog entries in the past month, then it will be interesting to see how I have put together a series of thoughts about the Spirituality of Advent.  It went in directions that I never would have anticiapted.  But that is what keeps life (and writing about it) interesting.

Here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment