Friday, March 23, 2018

Instinct

When I think my pup is slowing down,
Losing her spark,
And has less pep in her step,
It takes only one thing to get her
To look as speedy
And as nimble
As she has ever been.
Instinct!
As we trotted slowly this morning,
I saw a non-pet head bobbing at a corner
Ahead of us.
When we reached the corner,
My pup picked up the scent.
Then she picked up the pace.
And when the FOX was visible,
She took off at a sprint because of…
Instinct!
So, if I ever find myself
Doing work in which I am
Losing my spark
Or having less pep in my step,
I should return to my…
Instinct!
Connect, give, brighten others’ days.
Make lemonade out of lemons.
Realize that the lemons may actually be oranges.
Live by my INSTINCT

Rather than trying to live others expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment