Thursday, June 20, 2013

Celebrating 21 Years!

Today, Sherry and I celebrate 21 years of marriage together.  Some of the years were easier and some were harder.  Some were better than others.  Some were just what I bargained for and others have brought challenges.  The challenges come as Sherry and I face different challenges in our individual lives.  The challenges come as our kids face different challenges.  In this past year we had some new ones--for example, changing relationships for our oldest and behavior issues for our youngest.  But when all is said and done every year has been worth it.  And I would definitely do it again!  The song that was our song at our wedding reception, "Don't Know Much,"  had the refrain, "I don't know much, but I know I love you, and that may be all I need to know."  As true now as it has ever been.  And true throughout the 21 years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment